Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Family Day

GEEZZzzzz......Its almost 4 days before CNY coming!!!>.<
Due to the TONS or order....i mean my mummy's cookies...
We dont have the time to go out for shopping..
So...my mum told us a good news today~
WE ARE GOING TO KL FOR SHOPPING TODAY!!!!!!


**LOL...do you think i am excited..?hell no..=.=**
I am farking tired and wanna sleep on my HELLO KITTY bed so much..WTFish=.=
Anyway...its good for us to have such a family day..
SO...we finished our stuff at almost 2pm in my mummy's shop...
Headed back to our house...get dressed up (but no make up and cons for today ekk>3<)
As i mentioned just now..i am too tired..and got no mood to go PRETTY today...a
WTFish....There goes my outfit for today>.< 
Blue tone for today...Simply..@.@ 
Retarted face somemore!!>.<WTFish..
Anyway..this picture was taken when my sister was changing clothes behind me..
WHERE is she???muahahahha~
okay...
I BLOCKED HER...=.=
bla bla bla bla bla bla...
IMMA FAT LIKE A WALL.
>@<

SHOOSSSSSSsssss....skip this topic...We went to few places today....
My daddy plan to paint the exterior wall of our house..
So..we went to the shop and bought some paints by NIPPON(weatherbond)
And some Tools..^^
WEEHOO....we will wait till monday and start the work^^...hehehhe~
Then..we go for LANTERNS!!!!!!!
My daddy want our house to be like a temple....=.=WTFish...
He means...he wanna buy a lot of lantern...double WTFish!??!?!
Are u farking serious????>.<
ANYWAY......he did~he bought a lot!!!
like 40++ of them>.< included other lightings acessories~~



**okay..let me explain abit why my daddy wanted to do liie that so much...It is because ...we are staying at a Hilly area...and the car below it can actually view our house...just like this...
He wants to bringthen our house...hahahhaha~and from far ppl can know which is our house..
He plans to have some party during CNY too^^ *卢财宫* WTFISH!!!HAHAHAHHA!!!***


OKAY..next station...MIDVALLEY SHOPPING MALL^^

oh...WOW....there are TONS of themm.......
DAMN...my eyes got hurt>.< too much red..WTFish....=.=
BTW....the red colour shirt guy with a big tummy is my daddy...
The black shirt guy is my brother -EUGENE
and the EGO purple shirt girl infront of it is my sister..JANE..=.=
red....Red....REd...RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>3<
We spent alomost 7 hours in shopping..and we are all done..not much...1K++ GONE..T^T...
Then...we went to the NONG & JIMMY THAI RESTAURANT to have our dinner...

GUESS what.....ALL FARKING SPICY!!!FARK NONG AND JIMMY THE COUPLE!!!!!

SEE!!! my daddy ate till he is all sweating.....>.< GUYS..looks..the Noodles infront of it is killing all of US!!!!!

Especially  me.....i kinda hard to take spicy food..but i TOOK it..and..it brings me straight to HELL...
HALLEILUJAH!!!!!!XD.....
my face also ran out of shape due to the tremendous spicy-ness....XD



Included my mum....sexy lips she had LOL...
But..finally we are all done with it..^^ hehehe~
It cost us 91 bucks...not so expensive ekk^^

And so we went back home...a total of 11 hours used..>.<...FAMILY DAY..WTFish...ahha~
we reached home at almost 1++pm....
And i manage to get  myself some stuff back home^^
A book..3 more bottles of nail polish collection added and 1 more bow hairclip collection added..muahahah~i am SO addiceted to it~


oh yayayayyaya~LET me show off some of my collection of earrings and Bows before i head to bed...hehehehhehe~


TADAAH~!!!!Part of my earring collections!!!
**ehem..excuse..its just "one part of it"
LOL....XD
And also my BOWS collection^^
I like BOWS very much especially in blue colour..and it's farbic is jeans^^
WELL....there is another collection of mine..
which is...
THE NAIL POLISH!!!^^
This picture was taken last year...so i guess now i have more^^
hehehehhe~

OKAY....enough for the show off....i had a very great day today^^
Tomorrow is the last day of making the cookies...
Hopefully after tomorrow..i really can get a good night sleep...ehhehehe~
NIGHT....


**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment