Friday, January 21, 2011

CHILDHOOD Memories~~~

This morning..after my mum had prepare for the pineapple cookies dough...
She gave me a folder and asked me to keep it nicely..
I opened it up and see...AH SHIATS......My baby pictures!!!!SHO CUTE!!!!XD..


wahahahhahah~~~~it has been such a long time i didnt have a look with my baby's picture..
Then late at night...after finish the baking stuff...
I started to sit infront of the album shelf and look at those pictures...when i am 0 year old..to 7 years old plus..^^
AWWW~~~~all good memories..


Well...


I decided to blog this out....XD..wahahhahahaha~wanna share my **cuteness** to all my friends..weehoo..




Baby Vivian a.k.a VSA...had born on the 20th of december 2010
awww....1st  baby of jessica lee and lu kok choy^^

i guess..this was like few months old only^^ looks like i got shocked on that time..XD
OH MY~!!!my naked picture!!ahahahaha!!!
this chimpanzee is REAL okay!!!and i am not afraid of it!!!XD

LOL..ever since i am 2..i already know how to do the bubblefish pose^^
and also the DARA's hairstyle.!!!!
heheheheh!!!i am way more better than lady gaga..LOL..
i mean the fashion sense!!XD
AND i would always like to do the same pose with my daddy^^
watch~
see...100% same..
of course lah...same companyXD..ahhaha!!
green checkers set
army set^^
me and my brother..we have few same outfit!and i love it^^

i am 6 years old when the time i flew to Japan^^
Me and my grandpa on the train^^
having fun in Tokyo Disneyland^^
and the best photo in that year goes to
....................................
......................
.............
.............
.........................
...................
.............
.............
........
gahahahahahhaha!!!!
got shocked??
i guess this is the ugliest picture i ever had!!XD

wokkay..
last picture.
when i was 17 years old..=)
final year for my secondary school lifes..
LOOK...i am the only chinese girl in this class...
aigoooooooooWTFish...
chinese girls dun like technical drawing??@.@
all go for account..and left me alone>.<
but eveyrthings is fine...
i like all my classmates here..
no matter they are chinese indian or malay^^

WE still hang out together when the HARI RAY FESTIVAL cames^^
5STT 2008 the best!!!XD



**Bubble Fish**

1 comment: