Thursday, January 27, 2011

Balik Kampung..XD

Today is my presentation day for my Research...
Ahh...finally..it comes to the end..
I am the 1st one who start the presentation of..
Hmmm...everything goes well..and my lecturer kinda love it..=) PUfff...
Luckily i didnt stop at halfway...bear in mind...keep talking..bla bla bla..
OH...before i forgotten...my outfit for today...all black..with a cute hairstyle^^
Er...well..my silly oppa took this picture..and..its cute right?XD

NAILS OF THE DAY!! (Hawaiian Mood)

Btw..i hate backstabers...so..stop doing okay..=) I will forgive you..since you dont even know the purpose ..i mean..why i asked you to do so..
Luckily i got the chance to explain what i did just now..and U accept it..
And sorry for making you HOT and DULAN and also confusing...WTFish lol...=.=
Anyway..class end at 3.45pm...
Due to my dad will fetch me at 6pm..
so i went for a dinner(is it too early?WTFish=.=) with my mates..


REGINA 
TEDDY
CARMEN...
tehee~~~all my college besties...=D..
before our food come...We did something silly~~~
XD
CAMWHORE SESSION!!!
me and reGINA(G.na.)hahaha!

Me and teddy's peach tea...
smells good..but no taste..WTFish!!!>3<
Got caught!!!!!ONline again..>3<

Me and Regina!!wohhooo~i took it using my lappie..!!hehe~cute?

Here come a silly one..XD
Wish upon a star...our head nearly cant fit in..WTFish!!>3<
And finally..me and the cool girl..CARMEN^^
.....
...........
................
..........
.....
My food came at last!!!woohoo!
Fish & Chip + Peach Tea= Satisfied...heheheh!
Teehee~~do you want some???bahahahah~
Let me finish it lah!aduh~~~XD

At about 5.45pm..we headed to the train station.....
Its Chinese New Year soon...
and the train station is always CROWDED...>.<
HA..LEI..LUYAH.....@.@
luckily i am opposite of the crowd...
YET..30minutes later...i hop on to the train...
Female coach....^^
ONLY female allow in this coach ya..^^ weehoo..
So this is my day..and..
MUMMY DADDY..


I AM COMING HOME....^^
**BALIK KAMPUNG**

**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment