Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The day to STARHILL GALLERY

I woke up at 7 today..and getting prepare....
Get to webcam with someone at that time a little while..
Then off to go....and SAD SCENARIO happenned!!!!
DAMN~~~after i got in the bus..i checked my bag...
SHIATS......i didnt bring my wallet...WTFish!!!!!!!!!


SO i quickly called my lovely bro *chester*...
HELP....!!!DOWAJUSEIYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fornutanely..he showed up within half an hour..
Now then i gotta rush back to my hostel and get back my GOD DAMN wallet!!!>.<
FUHH...at last i am late for the class..WTFish!!>.<
AND the class is sho sho sho sho boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND i keep taking pictures XD...
The class is sho sho sho COLD too!!!!

my friends are like...
WTFish are you doing vivian!!!!
hahahhaa~i dont care..
it makes me feel more awake then i continued listen to what she said..ehhe~
11.30pm..class finish early~!!!so...here we go!!!
ME AND CARMEN start our Cuisine journey~!
FINALLY..after 3 interchange train~we finally reach....
1ST...let me present the LEBANESE CUISINE!!!!
TARBUSH RESTAURANT!!!!

ITS ME~IN DA HOUSE...yo yo yo!XD

My dating partner today!!!CARMEN^^
After she dyed her hair..she looks abit like 2NE1'minzy..XD
okay~all those picture are with carmen...so..woops..
i took in from internet..nice hor?XD

AFTER tarbush restaurant!we went to The fishermen's cove!
ONCE AGAIN..sorry>.<i copied ppl's picture again..LOL
coz i cant get a nice one from myself..lol
CAMWHORE again before the waiter serves carmen's seafood platter and my DESSERT!!!!
a simple and neat set up~(we are on the mezzaine floor)^^
this is the set up of the dining area=) damn romantic lah~~~XD
OH HEY GUYS!do you all spot a guy cutting some stuff there???He is the main chef there and f**king handsome..XD..weet weit~!!hahah~
okay..ignored me lol*
Anyway..my dessert was done by him~!!tada!
oh shiats!i forgot about this dessert's name...but..
(我接受唔到咯>.<)
**i cant accept this lo**
WHAT combination is this??
sauce:Gula Melaka(with sour taste??WTFish)
the white thingy:pure soya jelly(is that called PURE??oh well..i smells milk and i farking hates it>.<)
and the topping~STRAWBERRY AND CINCAU thingy....
CONCLUSION..:WTFish>!>!>!>>!>!


OKay..then we billed....and we ran off!as fast as we could..XD..ahha~
Back then reached to zee HELL...
THIS WAS MY DAY....AND...

its TONGUE licking good!!!XD
***
*****
EXPENSIVE FOOD,NICE FOOD!
*****
***

**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment