Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GONE...ALL GONE...

It was just one day ago i posted my new post..which is about i had my very own pet again....
And...it was only just few hours ago...
BOTH...Guppy and Puffy left me....
Puffy left 1st...and followed by Guppy....


Kinda sad you know....
Eveyrthings seem so wrong in this 2011 year...
At first..i had a relationship problem..
And then i got real sick because of my stomach(which never been happen before)
NOW what...?my newly bought fishes( 2 days ago) left me silence...!!!!


**speechless for some moment**
My friend suggest me to go back home and had some pray with my god....
I...imma like...
I lives for 19 years....I seldom pray...but yet still got sometimes...
God revenge on me or what...?
Is that too heavy?i mean all those  punishment in one shot???


OR...i am just so useless....
I cant even take care of myself and also 2 little POOR fishies..
Which they are famous in **the most easiest to take care fishes**???
Yet...they still dead on my hands...WTfish....


I dont know how to describe my feelings now...
Because i am in pain now...
Either from my physical and also mentally pain!
BOTH~~~~~~


To my beloved GOD....Please...
I hope you can listen what i wanna say right now....


This is enough......I knew i am fault right now..
And please forgive me and not to bring this all matter to my families and beloved one...
I dont want a bigger punishment anymore...
Please..i am begging you...
This is really enough already..
I promise i will be a better ghirl in the future..or the day coming soon..=(


OMG...this is so sad....
RAIN..please flush away my tears...
WIND...please blow away my sadness
SUN..please bright up my day.....
  
T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U....=(


**Bubble Fish**

1 comment:

  1. 2011 has indeed been a very difficult and extremely harsh start for you. You have been constantly bombarded with stress...misery...pain...suffering...and for what? Life is unfair. it's painful and its terrible. Those who do not deserve it still go through it. You, my dearest will learn to understand why things happen and throughout all the hardships you find in life, you will also find relief in the form of loving family and friends will support you when you are kicked to the ground...will wipe the tears away when you are crying...will hold you in their arms when you need comfort. Do not fret...do not worry...although the beginning has been such a painful journey at the end, when you reach that mountain...when you reach the end of the rainbow and see that pot of Gold, you can smile and look back to see how far and how strong you've become. And with a smile, you'll then realize that you have succeeded in life where you most likely would have given up without support and you will feel good inside.

    Remember my dear Vivian...life will deal with cards and you must pick your play wisely. A good person, even though he is dealt with the most atrocious cards, is able to survive and making something out of their lives. A bad player, even with the best of cards, will play badly and lose.

    You are not weak. You are not pathetic. You are not alone. I know you are a strong and intelligent girl who will get through this and smile and laugh when it is over. 2011 is still in its early phases and you have plenty of time and chances to make something wonderful happen in your life.

    Enjoy life to its fullest Vivian. Let's fight together to come come any obstacles that stop us! =)

    Yours truly,

    Bubblefish Jin Oppa

    ReplyDelete