Monday, January 3, 2011

The First Day College Reopen..

Actually last night i slept at 3.00am....
And i thought i will be going to wake up the next morning at 10 am..
but then....OMG...my eyes opened widely at 8.00am!
I was like...WTFish....i didnt sleep well...and I didnt dream of anything!!!!
OH gosh!!!i hate it when i ddidnt dream anything>.<
WEIRDO......^_^Y..oh wait..My nails of the day is...
Shorry lah..not so clear mah..>@< but i love it so much~
Because i did it all by myself..BOTH HANDS WEY!!haha


So me and Celine(obviously my housemate lah!) got off from zee **HELL** at almost 12am...
And while we waiting the bus to come...we suddenly thought of wanna buy puffer fish( I wanna buy since long time ago!!!XD)....So we decided to go for a walk at MidValley...


I called my another friend Boey to meet us up at the college...
Off we go~on the bus...and..suddenly.....


WTFish!!!!! It RAIN like hell man~!!!!!!
We are wondering how we gonna get off the bus once we reach nearby our college...
DAMN....of course...we are all wet when we reached college...
Boey was stucked at the other side of the college...
she couldnt came back on time because of that farking cats and dogs rain!!!
>.<




So me and Celine wait her while eating......oh ya..i ate garden salad anyway...=D..


By the time Boey reach..it almost 2pm and...we decided to go home 1st since we are all so stinked(because of that rain=.=)


SEE La~~~Jam somemore!!!!and the rain water flooded the BUS...!!!!
OH...MY...GOD.....@.@


After that we quickly ran back home and changed...
Took a taxi to reach our destination....
the taxi driver somemore got lost!!!WTFish!!!
Dont know how to go say MAH!!!!
i teach you lor!!!
since i am just right beside you!!!
WTF  WTF WTF....damn pissed at that time..

FINALLY....we reached...=.=
WE bought 3 tickets...
And guess what...another unlucky incident happened to me again...
I FORGOT TO BRING MY STUDENT CARD!!!!!!

what the fishhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!>@<
Aish.....fine!!!!i will pay more RM2 then.......aih...

But then we watched....
TRON!!!!
yeah tron~

Sho lucky...i met Raymond with his friends there...he is my cousin anyway..
Getting more and more **korean**.LOL...handsome ekk~hahaha

Well...This movie is not bad(woops...maybe before this i expected to much from it...so end up..OK only la>.<)

BUT~its meaningfull...
Just one thing that both 3 of us dont understand...
Why they put the name TRON as the title instead of putting FLYNN???
TRON just came out few scenes..and didnt get to look at his real face pun...XD

After the movie session....of course..we went to the Pet shop....
We thought we gonna buy the Puffer fish...
But end up...they need some kinda oxgen..and treatment...
And they eat moster snails...
so..i just gave up...althought thet sho cute...>3<
I have to gave up anyway..=.=
Bu then..i bought something else...guess what.......

Its GUPPY!!!!^_^


I bought a pair of them...
And i named them one GUPPY ...
another named PUFFY(since i got no chance to have a real puffy>@<)

I picked a glass container for them...and guess what..it is a heart shape..
Hehehehehehe~sweet la~~~
LOVE IT OR HATE IT...XD
YEA...I wrote on it...kiyouta!!!!XD
Awww...Hope they love and enjoy the new enviroment~

Ahh...after satified buying all those stuff....We went to the Food Junction since it was already dinner time...
YEA~~~i ate chicken  bibimbap!!!Niceeeee~~~
BTW...it costed me about RM13.80=.=
But worth it lah...nice what..ehhehe~
I am so gonna finish all UP!!!

                                      I did it at last..^^Y
Celine was eating the same thing like...and Boey was eating Japanese cuisine..hehe~


After we had finished...We went back home by bus...
Cant believe that once we reach the bus stop...the bus is already there..
We quickly ran to it~!!!PITY Boey having her high heels on...>.<
hahahah~so....This is my day TODAY...
Quite an interesting day I had today..XD


**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment