Thursday, January 6, 2011

Final Decision Had made!

LEBANESE Cuisine.....
I picked...for my ID 5 assignment 1a...
And as mostly my friends and lecturer agree me to take the
TARBUSH RESTAURANT as my case study....
So well....oh no...i gotta go there once....
My 1st expression of this restaurant is...
wah...so DESERT..hahahah~
did you spot there are some camels there??
XD
The enviroment on it not bad...and the price also so NICE weh~~~hahahah~
starts to be abit afraid of going there..
I confirm will pokai !!!hahahhaha~
I AM NOT A RICH KID ANYWAY...=D

Anyway..i went home today..and once i had arrived my house at almost 8pm..
In the same time..my grandma and grandpa came too..
**There is something happened on my granpa recently..but i will keep it as secret here..he is sick anyway**

My heart squeezed together so much...and so bitter..
When i saw my grandpa walk slowly and kinda imba..>.<
I am afraid he would just fall down like that or what..

But all i can do is.pretend nothing happen..and have a dinner with him together..
^_^ smile..talked jokes..

Ahh..i should appreciate what i have now....hehehehehhee

Gosh i am so tired today...and ....
I had throw my temper to someone who i had missed him for 2 days..>.<
Since my college reopen ....We seldom chat with each other...
aigooo.....>.< i know this gunna be happen..
WTFish~~!!!
but anyway...i try to connect with him always..^_^ dont worry...

Ahh..another person i met during the 1st month of 2011..
is HIm...

He is a pure philipino guy who lives in Italy,rome **what a nice place**
As like no others..only i am the one who called him ASHY..
wahahahha~so girlish..
ANd we played on webcam~~~

there u go...ashy..XD
I asked you to show me ur light smile..NOT hardcore smile la ..my friend!!!OMG~hahahah!!
Finally the charming smile...pufff~~~~

OKAY....I think is my time to sleep since it was already 1.37am..
AND i didnt get to sleep well..since..the day i got food poisoning...>.<
GOOD NIGHT WORLDS...

**Bubble Fish**

3 comments:

  1. Damn, food over there expensive ma....Lol.

    As I said before my dear friend...think about only the happy and loving memories you have about your grandpa. Because that will bring a smile to your sad face. I said it before and I will say it again, life is not fair. It can be real painful, as I've read on your blogs the past few days and sometimes during our conversations. It may feel like you cannot breathe...cannot sit up or get up after being kicked to the ground...wanna give up...that's understandable because someone people want to because they are weak.

    Just smile Vivian. Joke. Keep it inside and remember happiness in the past. Don't think about the sadness and the sickness because 'he' wouldn't want you to feel sad and depressed. I now its hard. But as long as you think happy thoughts and have 'him' close to your heart, you will never forget and you will always be happy. ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hahah btw...LABANESE is actually Lebanese :D xD <3 u hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shiats!!!!typing error again!!!>><

    ReplyDelete