Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Magical Moor Mud Mask

Hi guys!
It's almost the end of March..Anything big happen on you guys?
Nah?? haha~ Me neither..I am going to spend a long(a week) holiday with my families~!!
How great was that? 
Lols...I have tosacrifice some other stuff in order to have such holiday ler! ^6^

My SUNDAY morning was quite relaxing and I was thinking to do some facial mask to safe my poor dried+oily skin..
I had to said...I LOVE Mask... No matter sheets types,liquid type,gel type or leave-on type of mask..
I just LOVE to slap them IF i have extra time before I head to bed..
So...I went to my mommy's room..try to search for some "treasure".
Bulleyes~!!! I found one at the corner of my mom's vanity drawers...
(Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures,I am using my HTC one-X 's front camera)

The L'élan Vital Moor Mud Mask 

Kids love to play in the mud, but as we grow up, we look at getting muddy as a nuisance rather than something we enjoy. After trying Moor Mud Facial Mask, you may find yourself loving mud all over again, once you see the fabulous effects it has on your skin!And bonus point,it doesnt smells bad at all!

Moor Mud Facial Mask is rich in bio-minerals, which are highly absorbable by humans. It also contains humic and fulvic acids, which carry nutrients into cells while removing waste. Protein-building amino acids and plant hormones are also present in Moor Mud Facial Mask, making it one of the most beneficial and potent natural healing substances available.

People like me with sensitive or more mature skin can also benefit from the healing properties of Moor Mud Facial Mask. The mud deep cleans as it sends vital minerals into the cells, which rejuvenate and tone the face. A regular regimen of Moor Mud Facial Mask makes skin look younger, fresher and healthier, no matter what your age!

Apply a generous layer on cleansed and dry skin . 
<3 <3 <3
Leave on for 10  minutes until it dries up like this.
Rinse throughly with water and VOILA!

You're done with a weekly facial treatment.^_^

This incredible facial treatment and body mask can help with the following conditions:
acne
blackheads
dermatitis
dry skin
ezcema/excema/eczema
psoriasis
mature skin
oily face
open pores
sensitive skin
sun damage
wrinkles

Even if you don't have about facial breakout problems,You can still apply it once every week for basic facial cleansing treament^^
These Magical Moor Mud Mask can be found in any of the COSWAY stores..
Member price selling RM69.00
Wait no more...Get to your nearest COSWAY store to purchase this affortable yet effective mask.
Till Then..Good Luck on trying^_^


xoxo BubbleFish xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment