Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Ultimate Kid !!!!

07/01/2011..
The Ultimate Kid KENTA LEE had came back to Malaysia....
WHY would i called him as The Ultimate Kid???
XD...okay..let me explain who is HE..


HE is a mixed blood kid...
HE is super hamsap....
HE talks a lot of bad words like :" nia sing lei, oh si, mo chu doi..etc..XD)
HE is a Hyperactive Kid
HE is good at karatae(LOL...karatae kid..!)
HE is 10 years old this year
and...
HE is my uncle(kao fu) 's only son!!!!
The first thing he did when he came back home is help my grandpa to wash his car...XD...WTFish...
and errrr......
we are having a very big problem in languages..since he only know to speaks a bit english and cantonese..but most of them is JAPANESE=.=
IMMA like....WTFish.........@.@

LUCKILY.....I did know some japanese language...hahaha~so...with the help of hand sign..i manage to talk to him abit~and he LIKES me alot!!XD
KENTA and his father(obviously my uncle la.XD)
guESS WHO is he spraying...???XD
LOL.....My eldest kao fu!!!!!XD....


After the car washing session....
We went for lunch in somewhere^^
Here is the Ultimate Kid picture again^_^
He do LOVES kaya a lot!!!^_^
After that..he went to my mum's shop..and give me this...
TADA..!!!trust me...it tasted farking good!!!^_^
Wondering can i get this in any supermart in malaysia??
>3< bubble pishy craving for this...

At night..my mum told me to wear nicely...we had a dinner tonight...
I stunned and asked...WHATS THE MAIN SUBJECT??

MY UNCLE'S BDAY!!!^_^Y

OKAY...so we decided to buy a secret cake for him^^
Since he didnt celebrate his birthday in Malaysia years ago..=)


Late at night...After our dinner....
I went to the restaurant's kitchen(it's my daddy's friend's restaurant^^)
Lighted up the candles and...ready set GO!!!!!^_^Y


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAO FU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...!!!

WOOHOO!!!!HAPPY 43TH BIRTHDAY^^Y

mocha almond
FAMILY PICTURES...
grandpa and grandma 
and their kids...(my daddy mummy and uncle aunt lor^^)
My uncle and my Japanese Aunt^_^Y
AND FINALLY!!!Me and The Ultimate Kid!!!!

Then i went back to my aunt's house...
I slept with my cousin^^

LOL...ahahhahaha!!!!
The next morning....Actually i woke up 1st...but i just...wanna lay on bed a few more seconds...XD
tehee~~after brushing teeth and washing face etc...
OFF WE GO....
to where la????
STUPID....BREAKFAST LAH!!!>.<
Trust me...this is my cousin brother's Monster...
He is truly LV additor...!!!XD
cool ya???


After our breakfast....my uncle fetched me back to my mummy's shop..
AND GUESS WHAT...
All of us are preparing for the BIG SUPRISE PARTY FOR MY GRANDPA!!!!

OKAY..look..this looks like abit out topic...but...
IT WAS SO RANDOM WHEN I TOOK IT!!!XD...


About the big party.....i will update it soon^^...
hehehehhehe~~~~to be continue..=)


**Bubble Fish**



No comments:

Post a Comment