Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

OH crappppppppppppppp~!!!!!
First of all..i need to apologize....
I had been abandoned my Blog for sometime....
...mianhei my bubble bloggie..=(....


NEH~~~~Because of Chinese New Year lor!!!!((bahahahahah~i started to blame...XD)
BEWARE...this post will kinda long..^^


OKAY...back to the topic...
So yeah..its chinese new year=) 
ThE Day before CNY......
Our tradition is.....must keep our house clean....hahahahhaa
here we go.....me and my whole family flip and flop my house....
turn around them and put them back where they belong and CLEAN IT!....
POWERFUL ekk????
hehehehheheheh~
But guess what.....
i am allergy to the dust.....
AND it was freaking horrible...>.<
i cant stand it...@.@

Finally...it was all done....and.....
We need to get ready for our Family Reunion Dinner( 团圆饭)!!!!!
And once again..my nails.....
TADAH!!!!!!!
But...this one....was like.....err...**christmas feel** humm??>.<
Aigooo..i failed...WTfish....
but nevermind....
At least i put something on..and it looks quite good too^^


Around 7++pm...we reach..and we are kinda late..>.<sorry guys..WTFish...
WOOPS......i was too hungry at that time till i forgotten to took some pictures....
This is what i've been ate...BUrppp.....i had finished all up..^^Y...
BEER???nah....just chinese tea^^
and WTFish....I was so rush at that time till i forgot to put some  make up on my tiring face...and showed up with my super farking messed up hair...@.@
so embarassing.....>3<


Back then after the reunion dinner...We headed to  my grandparents house^^
** we stayed there for 3 days since the CNY started...so..no WEB available at that time..=)**
REACHED..=) oh btw...My daddy and bro hung those lanterns UP...
+++ CNY feels^^ yehoo!!!!
Bunches of cousinsssssss~~so shy lol...WTFish....@.@
and...due to the below picture...I suggest that we should take a picture back like what we that at that time...

SO......WE DID...!
AT 1ST.....getting ready....
SNAPPED!!!!^_^
Cute one^^
With our grandparents^^

AND THEN I SHALL CALL IT A NIGHT...
i got NO extra energy to wait untill 12am midnight on that day..
ahhahahahah!

The next day....1st DAY of CNY...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!gong xi fa cai^^Y..

BubbleFish pose Again=)
Unfortunately...the SUN was too bright on that day...
It made me sweat like HELL yo~~~XD....
DARN....i cant even open my eyes...WTFish!!!

I went to visit  few relative's houses....
and get ANG POW^^...
**for ur information...ang pow means a red paper packet filled with cash inside...**
JEEZ....guess what...i got the 1st ang pow from my mummy!!!!!!
HELLO KITTY SOMEMORE....
ahhahaha~
thank you mummy

I saw this SUPER DUPER CHUBBY foot at my relative's house!!!!
GUESS WHOSE?????
.................
.......
...
..
NO DOUBT...
ITS...
ABBY GIRL!!!!!!
DAMN...she has grown up a lot!!!still cute though^^


2nd day of CNY...kinda boring..>.<
i woke up at 10am due to the firecrackers...damn...
I suddenly though about to go rachael's house=)....
so yea..
i went back home and dress up my self 1st^^
hiya again=) 
i had my brown lens on^^
I found Wine in my house!!!WTFish~~~~
Looks excited when i hold it huh??
Just for photo purpose lol..
I dont drink any alcohol...XD
and an mandarine orange^^

hahahahah~ENOUGH FOR THE CAMWHORE BITCH!!!!!!

okay~i went to rachael'e house..but i didnt get to snap some pics...
since we are busy talking about stuff ...long time didnt meet already..**WTFish!

Then..back to my cousin's house to pick some stuff.. and OH GOD..
I am so lucky to see those dancing lions arrived and about to dance^^
WOAH~!!!!it freaks me out for awhile..
I got stunned and still manage to took this pic..
**damn..i am pro-photographer..XD**
last but not least..PREVIEW for my coming Nails design for day 3 and day 4's CNY!!!
Sakura Blossom Theme=) how was that?hehe



AHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess i should STOP here now...
My farking PMS is killing me..to HELL..@.@
ehemmmmmm....
well..that was the day before CNY, 1st day and 2nd day of CNY of mine...
hope u guys enjoy reading it..^^ 


**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment