Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Year Celebration

Finally it is 2011....
2010 is over now...and i felt so miserable...
Because i am 20 now? because i wasted my time in the past years...?
I D K.....
But anyway..this year...
Me and my family celebrated both New year & Christmas at Natalie's Crib..
I painted my nails with pink layout and black polka dots on that day...^^


At almost 8pm...we finally reached her house..
TADAH~!!!!
This is the 1st thing which catched my eyeballs in her crib..
Pretty??Yeputa??
teehee~~~
and the pressie below are for US to exchange to each other later^^


Hmmm......
The next thing which captured by my eyes is.....
MOCHA~the doggy!!!!he had grown way bigger and...more **fierce**
I cant manage to capture both his and my head..so..
(because i am not the main thingy...so..the picture outcome will be like above one..LOL)
I did noticed some nice acessories in her house too...^^yeputa?K K K K 

AND..guess whats next........
..............................................
..................................
......................
................................
.........................................
..........................................
Its DINNER TIMNE!!!!
I dont dare to try this honestly>.<Because it was made by pumpkin and curry powders...But my cousin told me that it was a 5 Star quality food...FUIYO!!!!
Next is Golden Fried rice(fried with olive oil)...This was darn delicious after my aunt added some sort of *nuts* on it..YUMMAY....
Next is also Fried rice..but this one is with the *lap cheong*hahaha~

Next is Chessy Prawn..made by my KAO MO~~~yummy~!!!
It called罗汉斋(luo han zhai) in chinese..but not sure how to called in english...mixed vege??=.=oh fark...
Cabbages...simply but still yummy^^
OKAY.....thats all for the main courses...
NOW.....
its time for.....
.....
....
DESSERTS!!!!!
SAGO kuih....hehe...
Made by my mama...
Looks so snowy...**loves**
one more...its peppermint candy who made by my 10 year old cousin...^^pretty hor...delicious tim!


After i finished ate my dinner..i saw someone coming in with a pink colour shirt baby.....hmm...OMG....oh my god.....BABY ABBY!!!!!**insane on that time**
She is shooooo chubby now!!!omg omg omg~~~
i snapped some of her cute picture...
**whipped** sho cute isnt she!!!CHUBBY TILL MAXxxxxx!!!!
Baby Abby with my MAMA..

LOOK~~~~do you feel like wanna carry her???ahhaha~

Then no longer..she felt sleepy and go OI OI dy>.<aigoooooo baby-ness...

so i decided to online awhile to look for my dwaeji oppa...
But..bad news...it cant connect..FARK!!!!why lah!!!!**frustated**

No choice...=( i had to watch my RUNNING MAN again and again...
HAHA still makes me laugh till max anyway..=D
i wont get bored to himm..lol!!!
Then...Natalie came up ...she asked me whether what the hell am i doing up here with those kids...She told me to go down and have karaoke session with her friends...
at first...i dont really wanna go...>.<
But at last my mom and Nat pushed me in=.= wtFish!!!
There you go...hell yea..she got a karaoke room in her house...FUIYO..XD
well...quite a fun session though...
One of her friend was funny..and he really good in singing..
**except for those high pitch part lah..we are all human K..not star mah...so can forgive nor..XD**
12.00AM!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
**erg....we missed that time=.=**
DAMN IT....


hahaha~anyway..her friends left at almost 12.30am...both of us and Amanda continued singing till her troat was really broken on that day...
So we decided to go up to her room....to clean up my make up 1st(it was late already lah)>.<

Then...i spotted something on her bed...OMMO....
OMG....GUESS WHAT I FOUND..........!!!!!ITS Tokki Dwaeji!!!!!!XD
SEE WHAT I GONNA DO NEXT....
..........
......
....
..
ehehehhee~my creation..YOJA TOOKI DWAEJI...
awww...so cuteeee~~~
I wish i could bring her home..but i cant..because...
IT'S NOT MINE LO!!
ahhahahahhaha

AHHHH.....its 2.am that day...and i cant live without internet...OKAY..i admit it=.=
so..i borrowed nat's Ipad....yea!!!!!i get to online awhile>.<
aigoooo..pity me.....i am sho broing at that time...having some chatting with my oppa >.< while the olders...are having fun with ther MAH jung~~~@.@
**PROVES!!!**
PITY her...>.<i mean natalie..(yea..she is my cousin sister...)
Falled aslept in her living room...
aiks...it was almost 3.00am at that time..

Finally..my aunt fetch me home...and i reached home at 4.00++ WTfish!!!!
>.<tired siot....

hmm.....well。。。this is how my 2011 new year celebrated....how was yours???


**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment