Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I hope it is just a HOAX!!!!


"The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.
A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that during this time Earth and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era. Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios posited for the end of the world include the Earth's collision with a passing planet (often referred to as "Nibiru") or black hole, or the arrival of the next solar maximum.
Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of catastrophe in 2012. Mainstream Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the existing classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar "ends" in 2012 misrepresents Maya history. The modern Maya do not consider the date significant, and the classical sources on the subject are scarce and contradictory, suggesting that there was little if any universal agreement among them about what, if anything, the date might mean.
Additionally, astronomers and other scientists have rejected the apocalyptic forecasts as pseudoscience, stating that the anticipated events are contradicted by simple astronomical observations. NASA has compared fears about 2012 with those about the approaching millennium in the late 1990s, suggesting that an adequate analysis should preclude fears of disaster.None of the proposed alignments or formulas have been accepted by mainstream scholarship."



The above articles...i got in from some other webpage...and I've read a chinese version one few days ago...
AND it really freaks me out...
I mean..is it too fast.....?too fast to be happen?>.<
If it is 2 years ago..I would be like..
AIYA.....It wont happen  lah..
If it is really happen...Malaysia will be safe..because...we are in the middle of the globe...SO would be no problem.


BUT now....i am 20...and i thought of it...started to worried...
If the globe changes on 22nd of december 2012...what will it happen to us?
The astronomy said that..We will have 3 days after the 22nd in dark...
NO sunlinght...NO bla bla bla bla(in fact i dunno what it is>.<)
IN this 3 days....a lot of people will be sacrifices....and we dont know who...
Whole world's tele-communication will be break down..
That means we cant contact to our friends or relative from far away..
This makes me really worried and freaks out...
And how if i become the one who beeen sacrifices in this incident??
I am still 20...and i wanna live...and do so much things which i havent did yet..

I wanna achieve my goals when i am in thirty and also in fifty...
I wanna live longer so that i can take my parents to place they want..
I wanna go to japan and also canada....
I wanna have my own design empire(sounds BIG,but i need to try my best>.<)
I wanna play snow...walk on snow..oh my..

What can i do now...?
I cant change the world with my own bare hands right..>.<
But its also too late for us(human) to change....
I hope  that 2012 thingy ...its just a hoax...
If god can hear me...
I wish..this is really a hoax...
AND...IF...we can pass through 22nd december 2012...
I PROMISE.....I WILL BE A VERY GOOOD GIRL...AND LOVE MY EARTH~!



**i meant to...i really meant it...and hey..guys out there...i hope u guys realize it and wake up from the mistake too.MotherGod will forgive us...=)**



**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment