Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Songs.....

Before i start this .....Let me ask you guys...
What is the name of the song when u 1st heard?
i mean..** POP** songs....teeheee....memories..ekk?



OKAY fine..=.= i will let you guys figure it out yourself..
Anyway~it just a random post....
^^
well...ME...the 1st ever pop song i had heard is a sweet song from Jay Chou..
Yea....he brought me to this music world...and i cant live without it until now=)
**not JAY CHOU lah...its MUSIC ...**

simple love-Jay chou

I guess its out at year 2001?
anyway~it Brought me back lotta memories..

2nd ques...Who were your favourite band at the past???
hehehehhehehe~
MINE...the 1st boy band i ever like is..ENERGY
Eddie start from left, KunDa,Milk,TORO(my favourite^^)and wei
Taiwanese Boy band..
imma like only 13 or 14 years old when i like them^^ 
OTHER BOY BAND at that time is like...


TENSION
**sorry...sho mini **
 and 5566

UGGHHHH...honestly
i dun like this group....
But I PUT IT HERE...
just becoz...this 3 group...
is the most famous one...at that time..ahahhahahahahhaha~



SO.....how bout the english one?????
YEA...of course..the 1st english i know is BRITNEY SPEARS^^
awwww~such a sweetheart^^
1st song of her i like~~~^_^
and then..who elsee....hunph...
 oh!!!
BSB!!!!!
ahhhh!!!!

and and and
N'SYNC!!!!


GOSH....I AM UNSTOPPABLE ..
I KNOW..=P

and then..back when i am 15 and 16...
it was..
GOOD CHARLOTTE

SIMPLE PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment