Friday, February 3, 2012

Just abreaction.....

I had run out of words..
I know thers alot of stuff running in my mind right now..
But i am really speechless....
Everything is about lifeeeee.....
Why do i live?? Why do i live in this world...?
Why do i have to consider so much stuff and people's mind before i made my decision..
Why do i have to care about other feelings hoping that other people will cares about me too..

Recently i am not in a good mood..
Always wanted to express my feelings in Facebook..
Once i wrote... I have no guts to leave the message for at least 5 minutes.
I will just delete it away...
Why did i change into a person like this???

You know i previously looks like???
I like to chit chat with my dears and darlings..
I like to share my happiness and sadness to my babes..
But recently...I rather keep the matters or problems to myself...
Swallow everything up...suck it up and SMILE..of course..fake..

Since when i changed till like this huh???
Kinda scary... But i dont want this to continue...
I am looking for a way to relase myself..my tension...
I want to release it asap...
Just give me some time....when everything going smooth..on the right step...
I guess i will be fine...

Packing up my stuff is kinda tiring..i really will miss my homey....
and the memories around here...
Well..maybe this is one of the reason which keep me emo like this..
I need something to concerntrate..so that i wont think so much...
Forget about everything here...emotions...happinees...sadness...

Well..i guess someone would say..Life is like a roller coaster...
Maybe i should think like him/her too...just accept whats happenning infront of me right now and HIT it.. =)

fuhhhh...enough of my abreaction...i feel so tired today...
i guess i would just skip my dinner...have a nice shower..then sleep =)
Tomorrow will be more tiring...Have a good good night and sweet dreams pal  <3 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment