Friday, February 24, 2012

Some words for yoU..yOU & YOU

Hi guys..its me again..
Humm.....yea..if you notice my blog..
You would saw that almost 60% about my title is about EMO stuff..
Because...ONLY when i am not happy or i am all alone...
Blog out is the best way to release it out....
I don't have the guts to share it to anyone....
So this post is mainly to few anonymous.....
Dont feel 


To anonymous (1) 
Hi...do you think i changed?
Do you think those words i've been warn you is just a *joke*
or do you think i said that because u thought i am angry and jealous on what you had?
NO... i said it to you just for you and our safetyness..
If you felt i had offense you...then i have nothing to say....
I dont feel like i am a part of you anymore...
NO...I dont feel...
I felt that i had been left out.....WHY?
From where or who told you that i've been changed?
I had been trying so hard to prove you that i can survive alone in here..
BUT why....You seems like always misunderstood me...
I might be very lonely here and pressure here..
But i refuse to tell you that just because i dont want you to be worry..
Why dont you just dont understand....Disappointed..
I am really clueless on how am i going to deal with you anymore...
tell me......what you want from me?????
I TRIED MY BEST 
</3

To anonymous (2)
I know recently i had been negleted you quit some time..
But i hope you understand....my career just started....and...I am still trying hard to survive in a unfamiliar place
When everytime i am lost...i cried...u always bring me back...
No matter how far are you....i still can feel ur warmness towards me..
No matter how bad tempered are you..you are still that kind in front of me..
I must be lucky....not everyone can meets a good friend like you in their lifes..

I always hope that u ar my neighbourhood...
so that when everytimei feel lonely or sad or even happy wanna share with you..
I can just climb over ur roof top and knock ur balcony glass...Hoping that you would open it and let me in....
I always hope one day you would call me saying that you miss me and need me now..
I guess i am very glad to tell you i did misses you too...=')
Is this call...SO CLOSE...YET ...SO FAR.....
MIRACLE is the best word to desrcibe our friendship...
is that so ...oppa?

Anyway...I hope you do very well on ur studies...
but without my wishes...i guess u would also do very well too..
Promise me....one day...you will come to look for me...
I'll always wait ........always...





Finally my last message is for all of you....

My new shop
Joie de Vire's speciality is handmade fabric bags. Handbags, totes, purses and homewares for modern women and girls. We love create our own stories on our product ♥

We create an eclectic range of bags in contemporary USA and Japanese fabric. We love retro and authentic vintage fabric gems. Unlike a mass produced industry, each of our bags is an original, and you can see that it is handmade with love and care for girls of all ages.♥

•All the handmade purses, totes, handbags,and some other handmade craft have a unique and individually style, different colors and fabrics. 

• If you are looking for a purse that allows lots of room to carry such necessities as diapers, cell phones , pagers, cosmetics , as well as wallets, and other personal items, all our purses have enough plenty of room for everything!! 

• We use only the finest and very careful selected environment friendly origin materials.

• Extra wishes:
You might order here every bag in different sizes and colors.


Please do support me by clicking a LIKE ON IT ya



     

No comments:

Post a Comment