Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another stage of My Life has begin..

Yea...as what i had mentioned on my headline above...
Another stage of my Life has begin....
I had ended my student lifes...and now..
I am going to work....which is not ID...
It a properties agent company....




Things happened very fast today..
Let just make it short and simple here...
I woke up...went to college to pass my Final CD ..
I got my result..housemate told me a bad news which her side there cant hire me as i am a fresh graduted student
I get dissapointed and went to the cafe..sit down..eat..
I texted to my cousin sis...asked her whether she have any slots for me in her company..
She say yes..
Then i asked...can i go and interview..
she say why not...NOW...come..
I was so shock and my friend tapped me from behind...
asked me to go upstairs and take my result...
My final result turns out with two A's which is i already feel very happy and appreciated..
Called my mum and cousin sis...
I immediately took a cab to her place...
Finally i met the boss...he is an italian...a nice and funny guy..
Chit Chat ..talking some stuff..asked me some question..of course..random one..
and this is it..he talked to me :" WELCOME TO REI"
and......I AM IN.... =) 
I got the job...  **thank god**...


ahhhhhh~i feel released.....and i must thank my cousin sis for giving me such opportunity...will definitely appreciate that....I never thought of this day*work* would come so fast....


of course...i have a good news...and also a bad news in the same time...
I have to shift to Ampang start from next week =(
I would definitely misses my lovely housemate here...zhe,ivy,osscar and ben...=(
I really like this place..and my lovely little cozy room =(....


but what to do? human must learn how to get over it and get adapt to different places and enviroment..


I know i can do it....Btw...i still have the help from my cousin sis and her bf...
I think...it shouldnt be a big problem from me.. =)
One last thing...the person i would definitely miss.....ehemmm**wanted to keep him private**
After i starts to work..i got seldom time to see him anymore ..having intimate times with him anymore =(
I didnt lie...i really do miss him..even only since yesterday i saw him..yet i feel like it's been decade i never see him...
Ahhh...yet i still afraid to watch him through his eyes....and i know...u know the reason why..
hmmmm..its ok...time will prove.....


Same goes to my job....time will prove...and i know i can be better and better....
I have faith on myself.. =)
P/s: Guys and girls...Do you ever heard an italin guy scolding bad words infront of a printer before? I Do..And it sounds super hilarious..=D...okay~enough of the crap...have to sleep early and prepare for shifting my house tomorrow..good night darling and babes..i misses you..you..and you =) 

1 comment: