Friday, March 1, 2013

New ONLINE PET STORE


Nice or not???????
Hehe...If you guy wondering is there any new Theme Park on town..
NO.....
NO theme park for human but a little wonderland tiny animals like bunnies,hamster,guinea pigs etc

I had open an online pet store which sells most of the cutest stuff for pets!
PETS here i mean...real tiny lil pets not dogs & cats yeah^^



This is a place where you can purchase cute little stuff for your beloved pet and also a sharing plattform for 

all the bunny lovers out there .

BTW...If you wondering why I would love to start this adorable business?
Let me tell you a little bit of the stories...


"VJ Buns's Wonderland was established in 2013 by Vsa Jean simply because she love pets. 

She slowly entered the Pet market to share their knowledge in raising pets with others who

 feel the same way.Besides,due to considering the limited cute and fancy goodie for the

 baby buns selling in Malaysia,she decides to accept pre order item all the way from China.


Our online bunny pet store provides a wide range of products and services available round


 the clock. "


Well..just a simple description that i just copied from my web store lah..
Lazy to write the same thing again...
Plus so many thing has been happened these few days...
Been so outdated...outof my mind..outblank...outdunno what else lah...

Talk about my online pet store..















More items will be add on soon my tiny little business is on track.
Finger cross that everything included the stupid M'sia custom don't make any funny problems to me or else I will whack their freakin head off..
Too brutal for this sweet looking post? yikes.....woops... :p

Hehehehe~anyway my online pet store operating hours follows my office working hour because half(most) of the time I am online so you can ask whatever question to me!^^

Any enquiries please call or pm me for help ya 
See u again...I dragged my CNY post again and again..hahahahahhahah..
*runs*


xoxo BubbleFish xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment