Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Bright Side


To start up with this....
I usually don't fancy nightlife..AT ALL....
I mean.. no offense to the others but maybe i am too shitty to stay till late night.
I will starts to get tired whenever the clock hits 12.00 midnight.
Thats it...
That is my LIMIT...
 You can say I'm a Homey Girl
Unless for special occasion...
I wont be staying till late night...
And YES, you wondering why is young girl 20++ like you never enjoy night life? music? alchohol and stuff?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't know seriously...
I enjoy NIGHT LIFE...
by reading blogs at night... 
chit chatting with some friends mayeb in some place like mamak or cafe.
I enjoy MUSIC...
but I enjoy it while i am driving, working or at my own room at night while doing house chores.

Come back to the topic "The Bright Side"
I love to read other blogger's blog..I mean MANY of them..
They mostly blogged about having party at night,dinner at night..etc..
It's fun! no joke... real fun~!
And i start looking on my blog.. 
No party post...Seldom night post...
I always blog about daytime outing,adventures,family time.
I guess, I slept quiet early at night so there is no fancy nightlife post on my blog.
Err... am i outdated or what ek? haha

I've been to night club approximately twice since i am 17?
I always had dinner in my own home or hostel.
YEAH...I cooked myself alot.

What I enjoy about Daytime is...
You can really spend it full when you're still student..
I am sooooooo regret that I had wasted my daytime to SLEEP in college time><
Urghhhh..,,No fun when the time i started to work in society.

I even Blog in the morning or day time!!
That's keep me motivate and here goes my blogs are full of morning & bright post^_^


Nevermind....I'll just stick to what I am now..
I'm sure there's always someone out there who enjoy the bright day time like me too =)
*Have Faith* 

xoxo BubbleFish xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment