Monday, April 8, 2013

Farewell Trip - Pulau Pangkor

Holla guys...Believe or not...
I just got back from two island trip..
One is Family Trip to Pulau Pangkor..
And the other one i just got back last week is Pulau Pinang with my colleagues
I finally got time to blog abit before my E-Diary grow spider web again..Teheeee

Well...well....well....
Back to the topic.
Looks who has back from Malaysia..
It's my cute cousin again...
Kenta Kun

Look~! What he brought back from Japan for me..
A miniature DSLR~ <3

He also bought some other stuff for me and ...and...and...
Another thing I like about Japan is...
They have huge range of candies and biscuit which will make you go crazzzzyyyyyyyyyy
Some of the sweet stuffs I ate ~Dayummmm~!!
To celebrate the arrival of Kenta and his family..
My mom plan to visit Pulau Pangkor again as there was the fastest and nearest seaside/beach we could ever have..
So here we are....
While on the way to the final destination...Play around with my phone..
Had our breakfast at Bidor ...Delicious Won Ton Mee
At around 11.00am ,we reach the terminal ferry..
while waiting to aboard..silly uncle trying to make fun of my little cousin sister..ahha~
The reunion of 3 siblings
Left - Right.. My mom,2nd uncle Simon from Japan, My eldest uncle Frankie
Now the family group picture under the scroching sun...Happy Happy!
After about 30 minutes of boat ride..Finally we reached the destination.

Pretty place isn't it? 
Guess what...This time...I even sit on a motor boat..
My brother fetch me..and I look as silly as hell..haha
I grabbed so hard till my brother's life jacket had unlocked..hahaha

I am having so much FUN~! I mean...
I had relase lotsa unhappy or stress through this trip..
I scream and shout as loud as i could..

Even my sister and uncle enjoyed and have so much fun!^^
Price is reasonable for this motor ride too..
Around RM100 for 20 minutes...
We exchange person each 10 minutes..
So it's all worth the price we pay^^
Enough with sea water... Let's go for fresh pool water..
My mom's lovely kids..
hahahahahahha~we both have super plump and chubby faces!
Special Guest Appreances 1 
The Hornbill~!!!!
Special Guest Appreances 2
The beautiful Peacock~!!!

After some "extreme" water sports...
Everyone is hungry so we called 2 cabs (van) and off we go to the restaurant..
The youngster are all in one table..
Sorry for not snapping those foods because...I was too sick to take...*having stomachache that time*
The foods are not that fasinating though...Plus..It was quiet expensive...
2 tables with the same dishes cost around RM600++~!!
WTF~!!! cut neck cut neck!!!><
I prefer the Gou Lou restaurant just few meters away from thie Yelin Restaurant..
Dessert...Mint + Yam ice cream before we head back to our hotel.
An that was the end of 1st day.....Spot Kenta Kun sleeping on his bed helplessly..
He was the most Tanned among all of us..Just like Kopi O..
The next morning after our buffet breakfast at the Horbnill Restaurant...
We go for canoe without hesitate~!
My turn with my little brother!!!
Pity to both Kenny and Brian have to push us abit !hahahahahahhah!!
Clashing each other in the middle of the sea..haha.
Not professional=No skills
what to do.. we are not Bear Grylls~!hahaha

While my mom and my granma was quiet curious on what these peoples doing..
They are actually helping the fisherman to pull out the net from the sea..
Means...FRESH SEAFOOD!!!! uakkkkk~Daebak!!!
What do we have here...Hmmmm...
Big fishes..small fishes....nothing special..
But hey...Don't expect too much lar..since I guess these fisherman do this everyday in the same spot just for showing purpose...They didnt go out to the middle of the sea...
Thats why..no big or suprise species will appears..
But it's good for those who are not local... =)

And after awhile more.. we're ready to head back to the main land...

Time to say good bye to Pulau Pangkor..
Although it was a very short trip...
It's the family members who attended counts..
My brother,Eugene had already went to Japan together with little Kenta Kun and his family..
I really wish he can go through all the obstacles over there...
Be it any problems or trouble you have there...
You can always call back to us...
Stay strong and Study hard little brother!

XOXO BubbleFish XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment