Friday, March 1, 2013

Random Pink Day

Beware this post might attract ants!!

Holla Beautiful Saturday....
I woke up quiet late today due to some stupid stay up late reason :p
Well..something recently happened and it has been bugging me for quiet some time..
I try not to think about it and enjoy my beauty sleep^^

Woke up this morning and went downstairs to have shower...
Fresh and clean....
And all of a sudden...
I feels so girly and sweet this morning .
One thing i feel so suprised when i entered my room..
I only saw Pink stuff on my vanity table...I mean...only PINK stuff can attract me today!!
Hahahaha random right?

So after I blow dried my hair...
I arranged every of my PINK item in order and start snapping photos and shot it straight to my Instagram...
If some of you guys would be interested...
Those pity pink items that I'd randomly grab are as below according to their numeric number orders:

1) DESIGNER collection Scents Of Love Coffret Set 
2)GINVERA Natural Bath Floral Shower Foam ( Best scent and economic shower gel ever!)
3)DAISO Rose Scent Body Scrub (This item really makes magic!) 
4)DAISO Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Mist with Hyaluronic Acid
5)VERBATIM 500gb External Hard Disk ( got this 2 years ago around RM 180++ only)
6)DODORA Lightening Cream for Lips & Nipples ( u girls have to try this! selling around 30++)
7) KOREAN Must Read starter conversation booklet
8)DAISO Make Up Removal Wet Tissues
9)DAISO Collagen mixing ( great for those OL ladies with dry and oily skin! )

END......These are my major pink day item...
How about you? Blue? Purple? Green or Red? =)
Heheheheh...I am heading out now... Have a wonderful weekend yea babes^^




XOXO Bubble Fish XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment