Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SUPRISE from Sony Mobile MY

Holla pishies~!!!
Hows your Holiday (wesak) day going last night?
Hehehehhe..I secretly bought a bouquet of flowers and headed back my hometown that night itself.

Me & my mother with her pink roses with her slighty after stoned look
After that she keep laughing like a mad lady hahahaha.......what lah...
I accidentally spray some ecstacy on it meh? XD

However..My mother enjoyed the suprise I gave her...
I myself enjoyed the SUPRISE that SONY MOBILE MY gave me too!!!!
Few days back I joined an easy competition held by Sony Mobile @ Spider-Man.
In order to win the 10 pair of exclusive tickets screening for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ,we have to answer some few simple questions in the FASTEST way....

As usual ,I myself is a Sony Xperia Z1 mobile user,I always received their latest news notification soon as they updated at their FB page.
Then i came accross one of their competition and by coincidence  just won their giveaway tickets as well!
Hahahahaha...LUCKY GIRL ( not 1st time ekk...) ;)

Phewwwww~!!Received the parcel early morning today!!!

And wait...a second......
Besides the two complimentary tickets....They're something inside the parcel as well.
Oh waittttttt.....
Sony Mobile X Spider-Man Sticky Notes
Sony Mobile X Spider-Man Memo Booklet
Sony Mobile X Spider-Man Shoulder bag+Wash bag + Round Neck T-shirt!!
oOMGgggg...Tons of Sony Mobile X Spider-Man Limited merchandises which normally only be given out free with every Sony Mobile Xperia purchases.(Sadly to annouced the promotion had already ended><)
Too bad for you Spidey Fans><
But STILL.....I am using the Mighty Sony Xperia Z1 and PROUD owner of it.

Thank you Sony Mobile MY once again for the free gifts~!!! =D
Now thinking of who am i going to invite for the movie... Any volunteer?=D



Till Then.....
xoxo BubbleFish xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! XD
    Enjoy ur movie yaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!I did watched d so i am giving the ticket to others who havent watch haha...

    ReplyDelete