Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Event Invitation

Hello Dear Readers~
Today is a sunny day after few days of continuously raining cats & dogs...><
I finally can see the sun shining and some soft wind blowing on my face...
Oh wait.....I dont have my sunblock on leh....
My skin looks so dry and dehydrated nowadays.and NOW WHAT???/
MY oily skin makes my acne  popping out like nobody business right now..

Girls being girls...no matter how hard we prevent..
During our beauty sleep we cant control ourself from scratching our face..
SEE...my face.. =( gone worst lah..
It considered a mild breakout before my PMS..>< sigh..
At 1st i also have no idea how to cure it in short time because I am heading to Johor for my work few days later..

But then I remember that I just got a free sample acne saver from Kiehls Malaysia  when the time I join the Butterfly Project Fund Raiser.

 I decided to give it a try since I havent do any review on it.
At 1st when I started to applied on it,there's a mild stingy feeling and no worry it faded the next minutes.
Just apply it daily after shower .
 This is the 2nd day I applied it.The improvent of my skin is REMARKABLE!
Can you notice the smaller acne right below my chin has all clogged up and smaller in size?

It leaves no pungent smells & oily feelings to my skin afterwards...
Seriously LOVIN IT^^
To be honest...a small sampling like this can really last for a long time leh...
I carefully squeeze a little out to prevent wastage.hehe.

Now inconjuction of this review post.
There's a good news for me or maybe FOR YOU TOO!

Kiehl's Malaysia is going to organize a fun event for US *blogger kakis* to participate!
In order to participate this event, you need to be a member of us*Butterfly bloggers*
and also share your answer below.

1) Why do you need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration? 
Ans: Hmm.....As some of my friends or even readers who read my blogs will know.
I am an outgoing person! I love mother nature so much that I would rather go for outdoor activities like hiking,seaside strolling ,visiting strays animals than going under a air-conded shopping mall.
Despite Malaysia such warming weather,I do suffering from a oily skin problem like how other girls does too.In fact, I think mine is 10 times more worst then the others.
I really need to find solution to get rid of my oily skin but still keeping the moisturizing effect on my skin too.Really hoping that this product itself could be my lifetime saver as I already found my ACNE LIFETIME SAVER in above .haha

2) What do you love about Kiehl’s?
Ans: Hahahahaha...Kiehl's had been well established since year 1851 (older than me* omg).Actually i came across this brand ever since I saw their outlet at Pavillion.I always get attracted by their product displaying and also their interior style.Honestly i never try their product before until I used their Facial Cleaser and Toner as well as the acne lemish control serum.One more thing that nowadays consumers are worried about is the ingredients of what they're made of.Kiehl's always ensure that they provided fresh and natural ingredients in order to produce their high quality & effectives skin care products.For some of the peoples out there,true that packaging makes a great impact for customer but FOR ME ,no way *effectiveness & suitable for me* comes 1st. And KIEHL'S IS MY RIGHT CHOICE!



I hope I could stand a chance to join the other butterfly bloggers as well for this coming event.
I believe by this event,I could get to know more about the products they have in Kiehl's and also get to try out their awesome products as well ,considering i am new to this brand.^^



Till Then.....

xoxo BubbleFish xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thank you Jean for joining! Don't forget to put in the Oil-free gel cream visual from our tbp page in your post, thta's the poster they want bloggers to use haha..

    ReplyDelete