Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Next stage of my Life

Okay guys i am back to the working life after my big day..
Which is on the 7th April 2012.....MY CONVOCATION DAY
I had moved my next stage in my life...=)


So this is where i graduated
Diploma in Interior Design
(but end up working in a property firm)
**ME LIKEY**

Start talking about the important day which i should attended earlier..
My parents were so excited and Gan Jeong to the max...
Keep asking me what time should i arrive to the venue..
They said it written by 10 am participants have to arrive and do the rehersal..
I was like "who cares? KLians good in late and delay."
So i took my own sweet time...
woke up at 8am...dress up...make up....
I even fetch my brother back to Genting( he need to work) before i get down to my big day!!!!!

LIKE A BAUS~@.@

When i reach there ( Grand Dorsett Hotel)....
What i saw is like below...
WTF~!!!I AM LATE~!!!
And i am most likey the last one who collect the paper list of my table and group!!
SO EMBARASSING>.<

But yet i manage to reach on time for the REAL DEAL loh.. =p
Manege to do some camwhores inside the toilet somemore..LOL


Hmm...so we listen to some speech done my some dunno what !$%@^!**( bad student)
and then our student representer Nazir Tay..
The best speech among all of them that day...Makes my eyes teary..FML.. ='(

And finally..its our turn to go up the stage and take our scroll (certificate) from our pricipalssss.....

PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS
( i am not lazy k =D)

okay..almost 70% of my pic is blur><
DONT GET MAD...I GOT MY REASON!
**The night before my big day..my mom asked me should I bring a DSLR Camera to snap those pictures...I say no need so HIGH CLASS la...we keep low profile( ah cheh XD)
But then i fully regret>.< and totally forgotten our college is a DESIGN SCHOOL man~!!
It's normal like shit that everyone have their own DSLR...
and my dad keep mumbling me that day coz he can't snap good quality pictures because of it=.= FML......**


SO THOSE PICTURES WERE THE OUTCOME><
but i manage to steal some of my mate's picture over here =D..

Suppose our class is 12 of them total in 2009..
But who knows..ended up 3 of us show up only =(
While ppl start queuing up for the photo session..
GROUP SHOT!
I personally like this lot~ <3
With Mr. future inspector(Thanks for attending my graduation day ya^^ )
Playful me with two HUGE & GENUINE bouquet <3
[seriously this two bouquet is super heavy]
By my primary school teacher(green one) and my lovely mummy (blue fav)
all knows i like sunflower and blue~weee~ <3
and of course my beloved parents!!!!
Thank you for everything~ *tears*
YOUR ELDEST DAUGHTER FINALLY GRADUATED ~!!!
although the road of my studies is not that bumpy yet not that smooth..
but yet i manage to overcome all of it by urs fully support..
touch and speechless..
THANK YOU ALL OF YOU~!!

p/s:for more picha..u definitely can see from my FB Vsa.Jean
Of course without these details caption lah =)





**Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment