Tuesday, April 3, 2012

LOVE

Don't get me wrong...
LOVE is not always about those relationship problem..
Well...i have few feelings together in my mind right now..
Just try to spilt it all out through my blog...
Hope you guys won't feel annoying..(u can choose not to read LOL)

I do not like to rely on others。。
I mean i really hate to be a troubelmaker **although sometimes i do**
But if you are the person I want to rely on, then please do not let me down. 
Not because i like you...It because i trusted you..

It's not easy for  someone to walk into my world..
However, if you happen to go into that please do not come out easily, otherwise it will leave a loophole in my heart..</3
That loophole for me forever will not heal.

If you see my tearsI am not asking you to 
sympathize me..  
In fact this is the last scene of me before i broke down..
I got no choice except to let it all out..

I hate hypocrisy, hate lies, hate and deception.
If you do that to me...we are not even friends nor enermy..
Because even a piece of dust are more important than you im my life..

People always willing to change for their loves one..
But hey...i asked now..
If you love the person..why not just accept who he/she is?
why you want to force him/her to be a person which is totally different on how actually she/he is???

LOVE is not only LOVE between couples..
For me it includes other kind of LOVE..
love TOWARDS FAMILIES.
love TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLES
& most important
love TOWARDS LIFE......


Do what you want to do....
Do not wait....
TIMES never wait for you..
If you missed use yesterday time..
It will never come back again.. =)


Appreciate LIFE while you have it....
Below video talks about a girl who is suffered from several cancer disease..
Few week before she left the world....
One last breathe...
One last sigh......
She was a beautiful angel :')

No comments:

Post a Comment