Thursday, November 24, 2011

MOVE ON & have a good life=)

24/11/2011
tired day for me....
last night didnt sleep well due to we are rushing our assignment....
and err guess what~
the thing that matters me and makes me feel very uneasy..
i had finally solve it..
well...after i went out the office..make a called to my mum..
i broke into tears again~=D..wtfish..useless..
But yea...it makes me more secure and not that stress after receiving calls from my mum...
and then we went back to AMOS'd studio...and get our job done together =D...
B y the next morning~we took alot of funny pics...
just to release our stress and sleepiness


OKAY...ENOUGH FOR THE FUNNY ONE lol...


The next thing which make me relief or more stress is...
I accidentally found out that he....my ex..had a new gal....
and urrr....my feelings on that time?
Of course..i feel heart broken for one second.....
I SWEAR....JUST FOR ONE SECOND..
and after i knew..there are still lotta friends out there supporting me...
getting to know that i am actually not alone..
I feel blessed..=)
GOD actually loves me for givng me such a challenging matter....
and yet...he still so kind to  gave me so many angels around me to comfort me..
I feel warm....i wont feel alone...at least..i didnt turn emo becoz of that..
Just wish that HE wont appear in my dream coz my dream affect me way too much..

SO........oh woah.....i've been gone through lotta shits...
But...in the future..ME BET.....thats lots more cases or matter which 100 % more harder than this...
TRY to learn from the life....it isnt easy..but we have to fully enjoy it..
DO what i want for now......
I GUESS...I WILL BE FINE..
NO~!!! I SHOULD BE FINE.........
because i already chose to LET IT GO....and......




MOVE ON......with a big big step and a big big smile....

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~



Forever **Bubble Fish**

No comments:

Post a Comment