Monday, November 30, 2015

Where am I in 2015?



Holla(i am saying hi to myself),
Once again,returned to my good old blog after almost a years.
Not only spiders webs are seen everywhere....
I HONESTLY felt the girl right on top this blog...doesn't even looks like me anymore!

The long awaited December is finally here....
Which means year 2015 is coming to an end in just a blink of an eye.
If you wonder where had I been all these while why no updates?


I am here,HERE,RIGHT HERE,KUALA LUMPUR,MALAYSIA.
Oh great,this will be the most random and spontaneous post I ever wrote.
Ever since I got blocked by Facebook(they doesn't allow me to post my updated blog's link to all the bloggers pages),I kinda lost my interest on writing blogs anymore.

What makes me to rewrite again?Haha..I dont know man...I just do whatever my heart asked me to so Now I am here =)
Let's start..........

1)I made a big decision (not getting marry you fools!haha).I resigned and went to a new company which is totally different from What i came across all these while.

2)I am currently involved in palm oil field. Due to my previous job(non relevant to what I am doing now),I started up with operations job,slowly assisting my colleague in cash markets etc...
Haha...Sorry if you're reading right now it might probably bored the hell outta you..XD

3)So yeah...I had a new boyfriend and about how i met,I already written it down in my DAYRE hence not going to mention here anymore.He really treat me well thou, a keeper I should say =)

4)Anything else big happened? Let me think...
OH! I shifted house as well....since November...
I shifted to my primary buddy's house as his unit have better facilities (swimming pool,gym etc) compare to the place I stayed last time.

5)Last but not least,I chopped of my hair and the boy loves it.
I am still thinking whether i should keep my hair short or not.

Pheww........So these are the few incidents I could recalled that happened in my year 2015.
Looking forward for the upcoming monkey year 2016^^

As for the fate of my blog,honestly I don't know.
Like what I've always say...
Just go with the flow....


Till then.......xoxoxoxoBubbleFishxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment