Monday, March 31, 2014

Food Review : Raku Raku Ramen Sri Petaling

Happy Tuesday everyone,
Well not a really happy one for me as I am still suffering from zee Pre PMS thingy..
Damn ,my backbone hurt like mad and so do my tummy...

Today was the 1st day of April which means...APRIL (not so ) FOOL to you guys YOLO~!!!
Hahahha..excuse me here ,i am being randomly lame because i just get back from my filling brunch from
It was right beside the their linked japanese restaurant Niko Niko Onigiri Sri Petaling

Raku Raku Ramen is a newly opened traditional japanese style ramen restaurant.
They actually opened their restaurant on at 3rd of March 2014.

Photo credited from eatdrinkkl.blogspot.com

Enviroment wise better than Niko Niko Onigiri as they have much spacious seats around.
For me,their theme is like the Japanese traditional ninja theme..
Yeah right Black and Red colour scheme..what else can you think of?Tell me lah..haha

Me and my colleague sit down and look at the menu.
Wer'e confused on what should we order because everything seems same (for us Ramen is RAMEN la) 
The boss noticed our confusion I guess and kind enough to walk out from the half open kitchen.
Leading us what should we order.
We then understood and decided to give it a try on two of those lunch set menu .
Adeline's Choice
Mini Tantanmen Ramen lunch set comes with clear soup and 3 pieces of Gyoza
RM15.90 per set

Review: The noodle is quiet bouncy but easier to chew on compared to Soba noodles.A soft hints of pepper taste on  the soup.I am not a spicy person so I'll leave this to you guys who loves spicy tastes food.hehe
Gyoza comes with the lunch set.

Review: The gyoza skin itself is not that crunchy as we saw from the picture.teh meat inside was already pre-blended in with vinegar,garlic and ginger.Quite a strong flavour I would say.Hmm....

My choice
Mini Kakunin Han + Karagaee Chicken Pieces lunch set
RM15.90 per set

Review: Eventhough it was called Mini Kakunin Han but trust me it was NOT MINI at all.It can fill your tummy perfectly .The steamed pork was braised nicely beforenight.So soft and melty...hmmm..so good!
Plus point,They really use japanese rice leh (despite nowadays japanese shop wannabe always use cheapskate rice><)

Karagaee Chicken Pieces 

Review: Two words to conclude : CRUNCHY OUTSIDE & JUICY INSIDE.Japanese style fried chicken never fail one ah.As long as it was served while its fresh and hot =) 

Overall review 
Enviroment wise : ★★★ 
Food wise : ★★★ 
Price wise : ★★★★
*will still come back to give other food choices a try *


*★1-5 = bad-great

Till then Happy April Fool Once again!
XOXO Bubble Fish XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment